Enjoy the first three episodes of The WARRENMUSIC Series, absolutely free.
After so many days of a somewhat shady-looking page that basically only takes payments, we’re so glad to present a site, even if it is just a preview, that finally has some videos, HA!
For those of you who have pre-ordered, please enjoy all TEN episodes of the Melody Module. But please, not all at once. We don’t want to be cleaning any brain matter off the walls.
For unrestricted access, order here. Make an investment in your musicianship today. You won’t regret it. Or your money back. I’m serious.
Interactive YouTube Piano
I made a nifty YouTube piano you can play with your keyboard. A quick music theory tool that’s sure to be useful. Best enjoyed on desktop.
I also created several Song Puzzles that you can try on this YouTube Piano. Song Puzzles are basically the method I use when teaching my Skype students to learn to play by ear.
I explain the Interactive YouTube Piano and Song Puzzles to my girlfriend here in the first episode of “Cruisin’ With Warren”.
Your Input MATTERS
We’ve implemented comments to make things easy.
Discuss, ask questions, leave comments. Our hope is that every video would be a jumping off point for passionate conversation, i.e. MUSICAL conversation! And many more features are coming soon.
We love your feedback, even if it’s a critique! We’re always looking to improve the site to meet your needs.
Keep an eye on the site. New features will be coming and they will be awesome.
- Skills you can use to work out real world melodies by ear
- Working knowledge of the Major Scale via popular songs, fun demonstrations, and digestible music theory breakdowns
- Introduction to Scale Degrees and The WARRENMUSIC Grid**
- 10 in-depth episodes ranging from 10-40 minutes in length
- Lifetime access
- Visual Aids
- Audio Examples
- Worksheets (Song Puzzles)
- Interactive Tools
- Access to Members-Only Melody Module Forum
- Direct help from fellow learners and Warren
- Receive a full refund if you don’t think it’s worth the purchase price
Tagged: Ear Training, Melody, Music, Music Theory, Songwriting